Are you looking for a best Wet grinder for your kitchen? Congratulations, you’ve stumbled upon the right post. The perfect batter is a secret to make a soft idly and dosa and for anything for that matter. The better the batter is the yummier your food gets. Here’s in this post we’re reviewing the best top table wet grinder from Elgi.
Elgi Ultra Grind+ Table Top Wet Grinder
The 2L compact perfect wet grinder finds a large place in your heart. It is loaded with features that are the perfect blend of taste and health. This model is one of the most popular and highly rated. It offers easy to grind and store batter in the same multi-utility drum. It has got excellent customer reviews and highest ratings ever by any other wet grinder. It is also noiseless and vibration free operation. Elgi gives amazing 5 years warranty on the product. It also uses AISI 304 food grade stainless steel.
CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- This is also from Elgi Company but capacity of this grinder is 2L
- It has patented conical stones for better and effective grinding in low batter temperature
- Its strong ABS body is lighter in weight, with stylish looks and long life.
- It also has a dish-shaped multi-utility drum
- Batter can be stored in the same drum after grinding
- It is powered by 150 W
- Also use grinder of Atta Kneading, coconut scrapping,
- Also get batter clean for easier cleaning of the conical stones
- Elgi gives unbeatable 10 years warranty
Pros & Cons
It is fitted with conical stones for effective grinding and low batter temperature
It is powered by 150W for better grinding.
Batter can be stored in the same drum after grinding
ABS Body is light in weight, longer life stylish looks
It is good for easy cleaning of conical stones
Costly but quality is awesome
Table Top Wet Grinders – Advantages
- The Elgi Ultra Grind+ Table Top Wet Grinder makes the batter smooth and easy for dishes like idli, dosa, any sort of dough.
- Get the best quality grind for a perfect batter.
- You get more quantity in the separate wet grinder.
- Making a dough or batter is a nightmare for some and generally, people avoid using them so it’s always better to invest in a wet grinder save yourself from the messiness it puts you through.
Choosing the Best tableTop Wet Grinders
Choosing a wet grinder could be a task. These days wet grinder comes with lots of additional attachments like Atta Kneader, coconut grater or chapatti dough mixer. Dough making is ideal for those who like to keep it clean, faster, and efficient.
3-Stone Wet Grinder vs. 2-Stone Wet Grinder
The best part about the wet grinder is that it gets the job done faster and efficiently. It works best as there is the more grinding surface of the stone rubbing against the idli dosa batter. The smooth the batter in the grinder will be the same the only difference is that you might need to grind about 5 to 10 minutes more in the 2 stone.
CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
Tilting Wet Grinder vs. Non-Tilting Wet Grinder
The best part of having a tilting wet grinder is that it gets easy to pour out the idli dosa batter from wet grinder drum with you having to lift the drum and pour the liquid into the vessel. It gets even better if the capacity of the drum is large for over two years. After emptying the grinder you need to clean the drum and for this, the drum has to be carried to the sink. So the only advantage with a wet grinder is that you need not always carry the drum with batter in it. Thus it is not a major advantage to have a tilting wet grinder. Apart from this, there is always the chance of the tilting mechanism not to work properly.